Designed together with experienced rescuers to counter hypothermia in emergency situations. The design, ergonomics and technical specifications are designed to ensure quick, practical, effective intervention without interfering with parallel rescue activities.
The specially designed heater for heating inside tents and canopies
- Designed considering the grid size of the euroboxes (600*400 mm)
- Easy to manoeuvre thanks to ergonomic handles
- Does not impede parallel rescue activities
- Quick and easy assembly (ready in less than 1 minute)
- Simply connect it to a portable generator
- Heat emitted in seconds
- Proactively supplied heat
- Immediate increase in the patient’s body temperature
- Adjustable heat
In the event of a car accident, the victim can be warmed up immediately and at a distance with Hypothermsave.
Infrared radiation also penetrates through glass. Victims and rescuers do not come into contact with hot surfaces.
HEATING TENTS AND CANOPIES
For heating inside tents and canopies efficiently and quickly.
In the event of an alpine or skiing accident, the victim can be immediately and proactively heated.
In any situation where immediate warmth is needed.
The most practical and fastest solution for heating inside tents and canopies