DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION NOTICE TO BE PROVIDED TO THE WEBSITE’S USERS
Information notice pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter GDPR 2016/679)
1. Data Controller and Data Processors – art. 13 par. 1 lett. [a] [b] GDPR 2016/679
The Data Controller is Star Progetti Tecnologie Applicate S.p.A., with registered office in Tribiano, Via Pasubio 4, and to which it will be possible to exercise the rights stated by the GDPR to know the updated list of all the Data Processors.
2. Purpose and legal basis of the Data Processing – art. 13 par. 1 lett. [c] [d] GDPR 2016/679
The personal data collected by service “Area riservata” in the Society’s website provided by You may be processed only for the following purposes:
management of users’/visitors’ contact requirements for statistic purposes or for the possibility of sending them information material.
No further processing is provided for based on legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller.
3. Categories of data processed
Common data: name, e-mail address or other data of personal identification, data related to the involved company.
4. Communication and disclosure of data – art. 13 par. 1 lett. [e] [f] GDPR 2016/679
Data will no further be disclosed and communicated except for managing contact requirements.
The processing of those data is totally functional to that purpose. Your potential refusal of providing Data to which the previous paragraph refers to won’t allow us to develop the contact requirements.
5. Methods of Data processing – art. 13 par. 2 lett. [a] GDPR 2016/679
The processing of Personal Data consists in the collection, recording, organization, storage and disclosure of the such data.
The processing of Personal Data is carried out for the purposes mentioned above, in accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation on the processing of Personal Data, on in paper form;on computer;in accordance with the rules of lawfulness, legitimacy, confidentiality and security, as provided by the legislation in force. The data are stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed in accordance with the obligations pursuant to the law.
6. Rights of the data subject in the data processing – art. 13 par. 2 lett. [b] [c] [d] GDPR 2016/679
The data subject must be allowed to exercise several rights recognized by the GDPR:
1) right of access to personal data;
2) right to rectification;
3) right to erasure (right to be forgotten);
4) right to restriction of processing;
5) right to object;
6) the right to sue the Authority for the protection of personal data.
The Customer can exercise the aforesaid rights and has the right to revoke his consent where the processing finds its bases on it. This saving the legitimacy of the consent gave previously.
For any further information, we invite you to consult the website of the Italian Authority for the protection of Personal Data (Autorità Garante per la protezione dei dati personali) – www.garanteprivacy.it – where you will find a dedicated section.
7. Nature of the release of personal data and consequences of a potential refusal of giving a reply – art. 13 par. 2 lett. [e] [f] GDPR 2016/679
The provision of personal data is optional, but the refusal to provide them implies the impossibility of executing the contractual relationship.
Regarding your data, there is no automatic decision-making process, nor a processing involving profiling.
Star Progetti Tecnologie Applicate S.p.A.